Visiting Leigh Delamere
Travelers to Leigh Delamere will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and American Museum in Britain.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Leigh Delamere
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leigh Delamere
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, and American Museum in Britain. In the area, you'll also find Beckford's Tower and The Holburne Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Leigh Delamere, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 112 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Future Inn Bristol is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Leigh Delamere. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bristol can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from central Leigh Delamere. This 4-star hotel in Bristol features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Apex City of Bath Hotel is located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Leigh Delamere. This 4-star hotel in Bath features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Museum of Bath at Work, 12.1 mi/19.4 km from the city center, and Bath Assembly Rooms, which is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away.
Dressing for Leigh Delamere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Leigh Delamere is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F