Visiting New Hartford
Visitors to New Hartford are sure to enjoy the restaurants, sporting events, and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Utica
- The closest major airport is in Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 42.3 mi (68 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Hartford
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Sangertown Square is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Utica Zoo and Utica College.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in New Hartford. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for New Hartford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- New Hartford gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F