Visitors can enjoy all that Lucedale has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lucedale
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lucedale
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Lucedale - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Mobile Botanical Gardens, located 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lucedale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Lucedale gets about 66.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F