Visitors can enjoy all that Pascagoula has to offer including the churches, seafood restaurants, and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its vibrant setting. Top sights in the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pascagoula
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pascagoula Beach Park. Additionally, you'll find Shell Landing Golf Club and Mississippi National Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pascagoula. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Grand Magnolia Ballroom & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Pascagoula - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Singing River Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Pascagoula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Pascagoula gets about 64.92 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F