Families will find kid-friendly activities in D'Iberville, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
- You'll find 550 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Biloxi
- The closest major airport is in Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 41.8 mi (67.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in D'Iberville
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Biloxi Lighthouse and Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library. In the area, you'll also find Biloxi Sports Complex and Mississippi State University-Coastal Research and Extension Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in D'Iberville. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort - This 4-star hotel features a casino, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Biloxi North/D'Iberville - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Courtyard by Marriott Biloxi North/D'Ibverville - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for D'Iberville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for D'Iberville is 64.88 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F