Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2020
Visiting Nettle Bay
Visitors to Nettle Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, art, and spas. Marigot Market, Maho Beach, and Fort St. Louis are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Nettle Bay
- The closest major airport is in Philipsburg (SXM-Princess Juliana Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 5 mi (8.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nettle Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Mercure Beach and Red Bay Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Marigot Market and Maho Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Nettle Bay. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure St Martin Marina and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Flamboyant Le Village - Our customers like the pool and room size at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a marina and 2 outdoor pools.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Fort St. Louis, 1.9 mi/3.1 km from the heart of the city, and Pinel Island, which is 7 mi/11.3 km away.
Dressing for Nettle Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 80°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nettle Bay is 1.46 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 74°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Nettle Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nettle Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Nettle Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Nettle Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Nettle Bay?
What are some hotels with pools in Nettle Bay?
Recent reviews of Nettle Bay hotels
More trip options
- Nettle Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nettle Bay Airports
- Hotels near Popular Nettle Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Nettle Bay
- More Hotel Options in Nettle Bay
- More Popular Hotels in St. Martin
- Other Hotels near Nettle Bay, St. Martin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends