Marmion Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Perth area, you can select from 21 economical motels among more than 1253 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Marmion. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Hillarys Boat Harbour, Scarborough Beach, and City Beach.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Country Comfort Perth
- Located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of Marmion
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
Flag Motor Lodge
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Marmion is 12 mi (19.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the heart of Marmion
- Central Marmion is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Marmion
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Marmion
Here are favorite places in and around Marmion:
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Scarborough Beach
- City Beach
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Hyde Park
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Elizabeth Quay
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Perth Zoo
- Aquarium of Western Australia
- Caversham Wildlife Park
Best Time to Visit Marmion
Determine the optimal time to visit Marmion by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 58° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 49° F at night
- Rainfall averages 29.92 inches in a year
How to Get to Marmion and Around the Area
|Perth, WA (PER) ||Airport ||13.5 mi (21.8 km) |