Think of yourself rambling through the lanes of an unfamiliar place, taking note of the lovely landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, Minnesota Children's Museum is one feature you have been especially looking forward to. It has been an item on your bucket list for years, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Accommodation Near Minnesota Children's Museum
Hotels near Minnesota Children's Museum
Kids of all ages will delight in an afternoon spent at Minnesota Children's Museum.
Minneapolis - St. Paul, the city where it is located, is a destination that most visitors are eager to explore.
You won't have to travel far to track down a place to stay near Minnesota Children's Museum. There are 7 within 2 miles. Only 0.2 miles away is The Saint Paul Hotel. The Holiday Inn St. Paul Downtown and the Embassy Suites - St. Paul, 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also recommended.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the budget-conscious accommodation options located in the vicinity. You won't have too far to travel to arrive at the InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront. Conveniently, it's just 0.3 miles away. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown is another handy option that can be found about 0.2 miles away.
Make your vacation that little bit more special by reserving a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options nearby. You'll definitely experience a bit of class at hotels like the Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge and the Hotel 340, only 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There's never a need to go without delicious coffee and mouth-watering treats in the streets around Minnesota Children's Museum. Cafe Minnesota is a charming place appreciated by residents and tourists alike, and is only a short stroll away. If you've truly worked up an appetite, visit InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront, also within walking distance, for a hearty meal. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Sawatdee Thai Restaurant.
After checking out Minnesota Children's Museum, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- If you're a lover of stage performances, you have to experience a play at Fitzgerald Theater.
- Discover one of the hubs of governmental authority in this destination at Landmark Center.
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts is a fantastic venue to see a theatrical performance.
- Lowry Lab Theater is a prominent piece of this area's vibrant culture. You'll be treated to a delightful night at theater here and get a look into the local performing arts scene.
- If you're an art enthusiast, your vacation won't be complete without a visit to Minneapolis Museum of Art.
A number of tourists find their way to Minnesota Children's Museum by rail. It's just 0.6 miles from Union Depot to your destination.
Resorts and motels in Downtown St. Paul here on Expedia supply all you want, so you'll certainly get a place to stay near Minnesota Children's Museum that you'll appreciate. Downtown St. Paul was a rather celebrated place in the most recent year, so you won't be alone. You'll rest assured once booking time is here, too: new admirers of all sorts would recommend their Downtown St. Paul hotel to their colleagues. You're a click away from all the guidance and tricks you need.
- The concierge services at lodging close to Minnesota Children's Museum will be awesome as you might expect near such a dazzling feature.
- You'll find Downtown St. Paul hotels will always be ready to invite you into fresh and clean rooms.
- Seeking room satisfaction in addition to spotlessness? We have it right here.
As you can see, it's understandable why hotels near Downtown St. Paul got more visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your favored spot in your future thanks to Expedia's big registry of hotels near Minnesota Children's Museum.
Downtown St. Paul Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still further things to do in Downtown St. Paul with Minnesota Children's Museum checked off your list.
- Visit a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your day with a bang.
- a full schedule of excursions, you'll find Downtown St. Paul also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Until recently, Downtown St. Paul tourism has been hidden away, but soaring numbers of stays mean the time to book is now.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and meet some all-new photo ops. Planning a trip to Downtown St. Paul is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Minnesota Children's Museum. Reserve now!