Picture yourself sauntering around the roads of a new city, taking note of the buildings or the exquisite landscapes all around you. Still, there's one attraction you are especially anticipating: Villa Rufolo. Right now is the time to mark it off your bucket list.
Villa Rufolo Hotels
Hotels near Villa Rufolo
Villa Rufolo is not only a popular attraction here, it is also a wonderful start-off point to other places you'll want to experience in the wider region.
Ravello, it's location, is 25 milesfrom the significant city of Naples.
There are up to 27 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Villa Rufolo. You're bound to find one you like. Some popular ones include the Hotel Rufolo, Hotel Villa Fraulo and Palumbo.
Would you prefer to spend your money on experiences? Opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget accommodation options in the vicinity. Placed 1 mile from it is the NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Hotel Marina Riviera if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
Would you prefer to book a room that's on the extravagant side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find plenty of upmarket hotels in the nearby vicinity. Two hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Hotel Giordano and the Hotel Graal, which sit only 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
If walking around Villa Rufolo has given you an empty stomach, check out Hotel Bonadies (Piazza Fontana Moresca, 5, Ravello) for a scrumptious dinner. When the night truly sets in, enjoy a casual stroll to Giardini Caffè Calce (Viale R. Wagner, 3, Ravello) and start the night with a few cocktails.
Before you depart, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Villa Rufolo:
- If you appreciate the architecture of historic buildings, you should walk through Rufolo Gardens. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old home.
- Obtain a better understanding of this area's Catholic heritage at Ravello Cathedral.
- Get a taste of history and meander through Piazza Vescovado, a nice spot to sit back and watch the world go by.
- Chapel of San Pantaleone is a sacred place for some of the locals, however anyone can enjoy the peace and quiet it offers.
- Easy to spot, Church of San Giovanni del Toro is a fixture of the landscape. This place of worship has a significant role in the social and religious life of the destination.
Expedia's Ravello rooms have everything you need, so you're sure to find venues near Villa Rufolo you'll love. Ravello had more than a few guests last year, so get hunting. When the time comes to reserve your room, you can rest easy: visitors of all sorts endorse their Ravello hotel. Discover all the secret guidance you're searching for.
- Rooms in Ravello hotels will always be fresh, orderly, and primed to receive you.
- We offer soothing accommodations for everyone, including families and couples.
- The guest service at hotels close to Villa Rufolo will be awesome, which is appropriate for such a marvelous site.
As you can see, it's understandable why holidays near Ravello saw more visitors in the last year than the year before that. You can stay right next door with our excellent database of hotels near Villa Rufolo.
Ravello Interesting Facts and Figures
Once Villa Rufolo is achieved, there are still more things to see and do in Ravello.
- Ravello hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but is starting to gain in status.
- Stop off for a mouthwatering meal of the local cuisine and happen upon the perfect gallery to search for fashion items.
- a full itinerary of activities, you'll find Ravello also knows many things about individualized service.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Ravello, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Villa Rufolo from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some new selfies!