Visitors to Moffat are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks, and coffeehouses.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Moffat
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 47.3 mi (76.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moffat
The picturesque setting of Moffat Community Nature Reserve and Grey Mare's Tail Waterfall exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Annandale Way Trailhead and The Green Frog.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Moffat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- No 29 Well Street B & B - Amenities in this 3-star B&B guestroom include free WiFi and a coffee maker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Marchbankwood House - Our customers love the overall value and spacious, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with digital TV.
- The Balmoral - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Moffat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Moffat each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 34°F