Think of yourself rambling through the roads during your perfect vacation, gazing up at the monuments or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you have been prepared for in particular: Myrtle Edwards Park. Now is the moment to get there.
Accommodation Nearby Myrtle Edwards Park
Hotels near Myrtle Edwards Park
Spend time with Mother Nature at Myrtle Edwards Park.
You'll find it in Seattle, a lively city that many tourists love checking out.
Visitors are always happy to discover that there are as many as 53 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Myrtle Edwards Park. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, the Seattle Marriott Waterfront and the Hotel 1000 are a few you ought to check out. They are 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to spend a copious amount on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many a number of budget-friendly hotels situated nearby this attraction. Placed 0.7 miles away is the Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel, but you might also want to look at the Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown if you want another to choose from. It's 0.8 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from plenty of high-end hotel options in the nearby vicinity. Be sure to check out the Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, which is a mere 0.8 miles away. A second option is the Best Western Executive Inn, 0.7 miles away.
Travelers often stop by Uptown Espresso (2801 Alaskan Way Suite 105, Seattle) for strong coffee before spending the day at Myrtle Edwards Park. Plan your next move as you eat the wonderful food served at Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge (601 Queen Anne Avenue North, Seattle).
When you've finished checking out Myrtle Edwards Park, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- You won't need to wander very far to discover ways to entertain yourself in the area. Viewing a showing at SIFF Cinema Uptown is the perfect way to relax for a couple of hours.
- An eye-catching building, First United Methodist Church is an iconic part of the local landscape. This church has a significant role in the religious and social life of the area.
- Have a night out at Seattle Children's Theatre if you like theater and live performance.
- If you enjoy spending time in fresh surroundings, Olympic Sculpture Park is a spot that you ought to explore.
- Fanatics of the big and small screen will take pleasure in checking out a film or two at SIFF Film Center.
Our roster of Seattle rooms delivers all that you want, so you can certainly get locations near Myrtle Edwards Park you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one searching Seattle was a fairly favored place in the last twelve months. Once reservation time is here, you can spend with confidence: sightseers of all kinds would suggest their Seattle hotel to their friends or coworkers. Get all the insider information you could want right here.
- We have it here if you want room contentment plus spotlessness.
- The staff at accommodation near Myrtle Edwards Park go beyond what is expected, which can only enhance your visit to this magnificent site.
- "Neat, presentable, and waiting to receive you" is always the name of the game for Seattle hotels.
Accommodation in Seattle got more visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's big registry of hotels near Myrtle Edwards Park, you can stay right next door.
Learn About Seattle
Once you've checked Myrtle Edwards Park off your timetable, you'll still have lots to do in Seattle.
- Seattle sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of stays mean the time to book is now.
- Be cultured about the region's past, then head out on the town to top off the adventure right.
- Seattle also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend an afternoon on its a full schedule of adventures.
Paying a visit to Seattle is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Myrtle Edwards Park. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few all-new photo ops!