Those traveling to Naerum are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Deer Park.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naerum
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Living Suites - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Deer Park, located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center, and Little Mermaid, which is 8.9 mi/14.3 km away.
Dressing for Naerum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Naerum gets about 21.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 30°F