Visiting Rockaway Beach
Travelers to Rockaway Beach give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and seafood restaurants. You'll find 2046 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockaway Beach
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Rockaway Beach. Additionally, you'll find Garibaldi Museum and Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad in the area.
In Rockaway Beach, you'll find 109 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sea Haven Motel & Guest House - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Sea Treasures Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Tradewinds Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Rockaway Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 88.07 inches of rain falls on Rockaway Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 38°F