Visitors to Garibaldi are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants and waterfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. You'll find 2049 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garibaldi
A couple of favorite places to visit are Garibaldi Museum and Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad. Additionally, you'll find Bayocean Peninsula County Park and Rockaway Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Garibaldi. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Harborview Inn & RV Park - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Garibaldi House Inn & Suites - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Garibaldi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 88.07 inches of rain falls on Garibaldi each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F