Find Hotels in North Omaha, NE
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Visiting North Omaha
Visitors can enjoy all that North Omaha has to offer including the live music, golf courses, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, churches, and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Henry Doorly Zoo, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in North Omaha
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Omaha
Cultural venues in the city include Mormon Trail Center at Historic Winter Quarters, General Crook House Museum, and Mormon Trail Center. Notable city landmarks like Malcolm X Birthsite and Sacred Heart Parish Church might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Henry Doorly Zoo and Horseshoe Council Bluffs.
As you make plans for a getaway to North Omaha, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 162 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- One of the Best Vrbos in Omaha is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Carter Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Omaha Airport, IA is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Omaha features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Magnolia Hotel Omaha is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Omaha can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include CHI Health Center Omaha, located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of the city, and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, which is 4 mi/6.5 km away.
Dressing for North Omaha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.62 inches of rain falls on North Omaha each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F