Families will find kid-friendly activities in Northglenn, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and mountain views. Top sights around the area include Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Coors Field, and Denver's Downtown Aquarium.
- You'll find 1032 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northglenn
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Coors Field, and Denver's Downtown Aquarium. In the area, you'll also find Elitch Gardens Theme Park and Denver Zoo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Northglenn. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Northglenn/Denver North - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Pepsi Center, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which is 10.5 mi/16.8 km away.
Dressing for Northglenn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 18°F at night
- About 13.86 inches of rain falls on Northglenn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 19°F