Find Motels in Oak Ridge
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Oak Ridge
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Other property types in Oak Ridge
Knights Inn Orlando
Reviewed on May 7, 2020
Nearby Orlando Themes Parks
Reviewed on Apr 25, 2020
Tropical 2BR w/ Pool Near Universal + Disney
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2019
Oak Ridge Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Orlando, you'll find 10 low-cost motels among more than 1901 accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Oak Ridge has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Mall at Millenia, Orlando International Premium Outlets, and Holy Land Experience.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- 2 outdoor pools along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and a theme park shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Oak Ridge is 11.8 mi (19 km) away
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Oak Ridge
- Central Oak Ridge is 11.2 mi (18 km) away
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and an area shuttle.
- 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Oak Ridge
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Oak RidgeVisitors like Oak Ridge for its theme park. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are favorite places in and around Oak Ridge:
- Mall at Millenia
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Holy Land Experience
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Lake Eola Park
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Universal CityWalk™
- Universal Orlando Resort™
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
Oak Ridge is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Oak RidgeDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Oak Ridge by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 49° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 59° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 72° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 50° F at night
- Average rainfall is 53.19 inches in a year
How to Get to Oak Ridge and Around the Area
|Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)||Airport||7.2 mi (11.7 km)|
|Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway)||Airport||12.4 mi (19.9 km)|
|Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.)||Airport||23.5 mi (37.8 km)|