Visitors can enjoy all that Oberaegeri has to offer including its mountain views. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Rapperswil Castle, Swiss Transportation Museum, and Loewenplatz.
- There are 466 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberaegeri
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ageri Lake and Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Rapperswil Castle and Swiss Transportation Museum.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Outdoor Retreat - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Loewenplatz, located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Chapel Bridge, which is 16.7 mi/27 km away.
Dressing for Oberaegeri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Oberaegeri is 1.06 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F