Think of yourself walking through the avenues of a fresh place, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're prepared for in particular: Old Orange County Courthouse. Now is the time to get there.
Old Orange County Courthouse Accommodation
Hotels near Old Orange County Courthouse
Stopping at Old Orange County Courthouse is always an interesting experience.
It's located in Santa Ana, 75 miles from Palm Springs. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
If you're looking to stay someplace close by, you will be able to find at least 5 hotels within 2 miles of Old Orange County Courthouse. The Best Western Plus Meridian Inn & Suites, Anaheim-Orange and the Civic Center Inn Santa Ana are just 2 miles and 2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, is 1 mile away.
If you're traveling frugally, you'll find a couple of suitable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and the Disneyland Hotel - On Disneyland Resort Property are some establishments you'll want to consider.
Searching for a bit of luxury? You'll be pleased to hear that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. You'll find outstanding facilities and a glamorous feel at the Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel-On DisneylandAI Resort Property and the Residence Inn by Marriott Huntington Beach-Fountain Valley.
Whether you want a rich brew of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Starbucks (301 West 4th Street, Santa Ana) is a great local spot. Just a hop and skip from Old Orange County Courthouse, fatigued travelers can find it without problems. If you're after something more nourishing, stroll over to Chapter One: the modern local (227 North Broadway, Santa Ana) for a full meal.
After you're done with Old Orange County Courthouse, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer:
- Observe one of the hubs of government power in this region at Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse.
- Bowers Museum is an unforgettable place to visit.
- With a variety of exhibits on an even wider range of subjects, a day at Discovery Science Center is a great day out for everyone.
- Spend a few hours at Santiago Park, a prominent destination for families and visitors looking to learn more about this area's significant natural areas.
- The family will be excited to find out that there are a great variety of animals to see and discover when you visit Santa Ana Zoo.
The proximity of Santa Ana Regional Transportation Center to Old Orange County Courthouse makes rail transport a great way to reach this attraction. It's just 0.7 miles away.
Our registry of Disneyland - Anaheim places to stay supplies all the things you need, so you're sure to have selections near Old Orange County Courthouse that you'll adore. You shouldn't be by yourself: Disneyland - Anaheim was a considerably popular destination in the past year. All the information you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. Once it's time to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: visitors of all kinds would propose their Disneyland - Anaheim hotel to their friends or colleagues.
- Discover that accommodation in Disneyland - Anaheim will be waiting to welcome you with fresh and presentable rooms.
- You're in a good place if you want room contentment as well as spotlessness.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the staff at accommodation near Old Orange County Courthouse surpass all goals.
Plus, thanks to our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Old Orange County Courthouse, you can stay right next door.
Interesting Disneyland - Anaheim
After Old Orange County Courthouse is checked off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Disneyland - Anaheim.
- Disneyland - Anaheim has been a closed book, but is currently starting to make itself known.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times with a bang; the next day, get cultured about Disneyland - Anaheim's background.
- After an afternoon spent on its a full plate of pastimes, you'll find Disneyland - Anaheim also is experienced when it comes to customized assistance.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a getaway to Disneyland - Anaheim is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Old Orange County Courthouse. Book today!