Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fullerton, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its university setting. Around the area, top sights include Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland®, and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Fullerton
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fullerton
The city's natural beauty is on display at Hiltscher Park Trail, Laguna Lake Park, and Fullerton Arboretum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include California State University Fullerton and Fullerton College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fullerton Museum Center and Muckenthaler Cultural Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Fullerton. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Fullerton - Anaheim - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Anaheim - Fullerton - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fullerton Marriott at California State University - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Knott's Berry Farm, located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center, and Disneyland®, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Getting Around Fullerton
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Fullerton Transportation Center. Fullerton might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fullerton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Fullerton gets about 13.19 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F