Visitors to Owosso are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Michigan State Capitol, Impression 5 Science Center, and Spartan Stadium.
- You'll find 54 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lansing
- The closest major airport is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lansing, MI (LAN-Capital Region Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Owosso
A couple of favorite places to visit are Curwood Castle and Steam Railroading Institute. Additionally, you'll find Dutch Hollow Golf Club and Trumble Park in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Pines Country Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Spartan Stadium, located 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Owosso
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 32.28 inches of rain falls on Owosso each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F