Visitors to Naples are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, coffeehouses, and restaurants.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bridgton
- The closest major airport is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naples
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Sebago Lake State Park. You'll also find Narramissic Historic Farm and Pondicherry Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Naples. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lakeview Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Augustus Bove House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Naples
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- About 42.01 inches of rain falls on Naples each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 14°F