Apartments in Oxnard for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Oxnard
Other property types in Oxnard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn Oxnard/Camarillo
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott Oxnard Ventura
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Oxnard
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Oxnard with 95 hotels and other accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodations. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as condos, vacation homes, or cottages.
Make sure to enjoy the bustling port and treasured shops in this family-friendly area. Discover top sights in the region such as Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura.
Below are some of the top apartments in the area to choose from:
- In Oxnard
- Includes a dining area
- Free WiFi, a dining area, and cable TV included
- Located 15.7 mi/25.2 km away in Oak View
- Access to a terrace on site
- It's located in Ojai, 17.3 mi/27.8 km away
- Includes a patio, a private yard, and a dining area
- Free WiFi included
- Located 7.1 mi/11.5 km away in Ventura
- A 24-hour fitness center and parking on site
- Located in Malibu , 19.8 mi/31.9 km from Oxnard
- Includes free WiFi and a sofa bed
- Access to free parking on site
Best Time to Visit Oxnard
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 66° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 50° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 73° F during the day and 46° F at night
- Average rainfall is 15.08 inches in a year
What to Do in Oxnard
Travelers appreciate Oxnard for its waterfront and shops. Silver Strand Beach and Mandalay County Park are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife is one of the cultural attractions. Ventura Pier and Mission San Buenaventura are other popular places to visit in the area.Oxnard is known also for its:
How to Get to Oxnard and Around the Area
Fly into Oxnard, CA (OXR), which is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Santa Paula, CA (SZP), which is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away.
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Oxnard Transit Center. You can find out about your water travel options at the port.