Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pacific Beach, San Diego from $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Pacific Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Pacific Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Pacific Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Pacific Beach? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 11 hotels or accommodations that allow pets.
Planning Your Trip to Pacific Beach
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pacific Beach is 9.96 inches
Exploring Pacific Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Pacific Beach has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and zoo. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mission Bay and Mission Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pacific Beach Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Kingdom, Aquatic Warehouse, or Dog Beach Dog Wash.