Visiting Palm Coast
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the area include Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier, Daytona International Speedway, and Daytona Lagoon Waterpark.
- You'll find 2020 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Daytona Beach
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Coast
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: James F. Holland Memorial Park, Linear Park, and Belle Terre Park. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Palm Harbor Golf Club, Grand Club Pine Lakes Golf Course, and Cypress Knoll Golf Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church and Parkview Baptist Church.
In Palm Coast, you'll be able to select from 206 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lodge at Hammock Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast Town Center - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Anastasia State Park, 21.5 mi/34.6 km from the heart of the city, and St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, which is 23 mi (37.1 km) away.
Dressing for Palm Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Palm Coast is 52.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F