Find Hotels in Elkton, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Elkton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, shopping, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Old St. Augustine Village, Lightner Museum, and Castillo de San Marcos.
- You'll find 957 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Augustine
- The closest major airport is in St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 47.6 mi (76.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkton
A favorite place to visit in the city is St. Johns Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Old St. Augustine Village and Lightner Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn Elkton -St. Augustine South - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Castillo de San Marcos, located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Anastasia State Park, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for Elkton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Elkton is 49.49 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F