Find Hotels in Jacksonville, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Where to stay in Jacksonville
4/5Very Good!(845 area reviews)
Downtown Jacksonville is known for its stunning river views, and with sights like VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and TIAA Bank Field, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Jacksonville.
4/5Very Good!(912 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Southside, St. Johns Town Center and The Avenues are top sights worth seeing.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Riverside is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and Riverside Park.
4/5Very Good!(770 area reviews)
Get to know Southpoint by checking out its shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Consider a visit to nearby sights like St. Johns Town Center or Hands on Children's Museum during your time in the area.
3.5/5Good!(855 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Northside, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and Jacksonville Cruise Terminal are top sights worth seeing.
Travelers to Jacksonville give high marks for the riverfront, live music scene, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its zoo, theaters, and festivals. Top sights in the city include Jacksonville Landing, Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, and Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art.
- There are 970 hotels and other accommodations in Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, FL (CRG-Jacksonville Executive at Craig), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jacksonville
Known for its live music, theaters, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra, Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art, and Museum of Science and History. Attractions like Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Adventure Landing, and Anheuser-Busch Brewery are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fernandina Beach Historic District, Fort Clinch State Park, and Veterans Memorial Wall.
In Jacksonville, there are 970 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Amelia Schoolhouse Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- River Park Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Place Jacksonville / St. Johns Town Center - This 3-star hotel in Southside features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Jacksonville include Jacksonville Landing, TIAA Bank Field, and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. Outside the city, top places to visit include World Golf Village, located 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the heart of the city, and World Golf Hall of Fame, which is 25.7 mi/41.3 km away.
Getting Around Jacksonville
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Jacksonville Station. Jacksonville might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Jacksonville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Jacksonville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jacksonville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jacksonville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jacksonville?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Jacksonville?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Downtown Jacksonville?
What's the best accommodation in Baymeadows?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Jacksonville?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Jacksonville?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Jacksonville?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Jacksonville?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to TIAA Bank Field?
What are some accommodations with pools in Jacksonville?
Recent reviews of Jacksonville hotels
More trip options
- Jacksonville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jacksonville Airports
- Hotels in Jacksonville Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Jacksonville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jacksonville
- More Hotel Options in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Jacksonville, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends