Visitors to Ricadi are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars, and local tours.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodations in Ricadi
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ricadi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Formicoli Beach, Grotticelle Beach, and Scalèa Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Riaci Beach and Baia di Riaci.
In Ricadi, you'll be able to select from 145 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Borgo di Santa Barbara - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Sunshine Club Hotel & Beauty - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Baia del Sole Resort - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Ricadi
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ricadi Station or Santa Domenica Station. Ricadi may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ricadi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Ricadi each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F