Visiting Pearl Harbor
Visitors can enjoy all that Pearl Harbor has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 1732 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pearl Harbor
Notable city landmarks like USS Missouri Memorial and USS Oklahoma Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pearl Harbor, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 605 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Pearl Harbor. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Ala Moana Hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Pearl Harbor. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Pearl Harbor. This 5-star resort in Honolulu features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include USS Arizona Memorial, located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Aloha Tower, which is 6.7 mi/10.8 km away.
Dressing for Pearl Harbor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Pearl Harbor gets about 16.50 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F