Travelers to Honeydew will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 50.1 mi (80.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Honeydew
Places to visit in the larger region include Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Shrine Drive Thru Tree, and Black Sands Beach. You'll also find Abalone Point and Shelter Cove Marina in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Honeydew, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Oceanfront Inn at Shelter Cove is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Honeydew. This 2.5-star hotel in Shelter Cove features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Seaside Luxury; Enjoy Romantic Sunsets & Spouting Whales From an Oceanfront Home is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Honeydew. This 3-star inn in Shelter Cove features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Inn Of The Lost Coast is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from central Honeydew. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Redway can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Honeydew
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 67.68 inches of rain falls on Honeydew each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F