Bed and Breakfast in Pihlajasaari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Pihlajasaari
Other property types in Pihlajasaari
Clarion Hotel Helsinki
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Klaus K Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Hilton Helsinki Airport
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
B&Bs and More in Pihlajasaari
Looking for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and personable service? Though it might be challenging to find a B&B right in the heart of Pihlajasaari, there are lots of options in the nearby area. If you're interested in discovering some top attractions in the area, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum are worth a stop.
Here is the most popular B&B in the surrounding area:
Villa Jokivarsi Bed and Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 5 rooms
- 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Pihlajasaari
- Local cuisine breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Pihlajasaari
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Pihlajasaari:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 25.43 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 38° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 68° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 53° F during the day and 20° F at night
What Are the Best Transportation Options in and Around Pihlajasaari?
Fly into Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), which is located 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.