Find Hotels in Pinto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Pinto has to offer including the cafés, parks, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Prado Museum, Plaza Mayor, and Parque Warner Madrid.
- You'll find 2435 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinto
A couple of favorite places to visit are Parque del Egido and Plaza 8 de marzo. In the area, you'll also find Prado Museum and Plaza Mayor.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pinto. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Indiana - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Las Artes - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Eurostars Arenas de Pinto - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include IFEMA - Feria de Madrid, 15.5 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and Parque Warner Madrid, which is 5 mi (8.1 km) away.
Getting Around Pinto
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Pinto Station. Pinto may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pinto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pinto is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pinto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pinto, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pinto?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pinto?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Pinto?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Industrial District Las Arenas?
What about the best place to stay close to Plaza 8 de marzo?
Recent reviews of Pinto hotels
More trip options
- Pinto Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pinto Airports
- Hotels in Pinto Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pinto Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pinto
- More Hotel Options in Pinto
- More Popular Hotels in Madrid
- Other Hotels near Pinto, Madrid
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends