Find Hotels in Pirque
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2017
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Visitors to Pirque are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, mountain views, and local tours. Palacio de la Moneda, San Cristobal Hill, and Estadio Monumental David Arellano are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 780 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santiago
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pirque
A couple of favorite places to visit are Concha Y Toro Winery and Cajon del Maipo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Palacio de la Moneda and San Cristobal Hill.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pirque. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Calma de Rita - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Estadio Monumental David Arellano, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the heart of the city, and National Stadium, which is 15.6 mi/25.1 km away.
Dressing for Pirque
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 13.46 inches of rain falls on Pirque each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pirque?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pirque, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pirque?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pirque?
Where is the best place to stay near Concha Y Toro Winery?
What are some hotels with pools in Pirque?
Recent reviews of Pirque hotels
More trip options
- Pirque Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pirque Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pirque Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pirque
- More Hotel Options in Pirque
- More Popular Hotels in Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Other Hotels near Pirque, Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends