- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Santiago
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Business Room, 2 Twin Beds
Business Room, 2 Twin Beds, Corner
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Santiago, InterContinental Santiago is in the city center and near a metro station. Los Leones Golf Club and Santiago Cable Car: Oasis Station are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Costanera Center and Drugstore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo.
- Costanera Center - 6 min walk
- Sculpture Park - 15 min walk
- Parque Arauco Mall - 3 min drive
- KidZania Santiago - 3 min drive
- Santiago Metropolitan Park - 10 min drive
- Tobalaba Station - 8 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 20 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 22 min drive
- Terranée – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
- La Terraza – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Pasta e Basta – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Temple – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- InterContinental Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago
- Santiago InterContinental
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel
- InterContinental Santiago Santiago
- InterContinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent stay in Santiago!
Excellent service. I was able to get my room early upon arrival with no problems. Concierge was so helpful in planning day excursions for me. Loved the quiet swimming pool!