Visiting Point Clear
Visitors can enjoy all that Point Clear has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Top sights around the area include USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park and Bellingrath Gardens and Home.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Point Clear
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Point Clear
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mobile Bay. In the area, you'll also find USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park and Bellingrath Gardens and Home.
As you start planning your visit to Point Clear, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Porch Lane Cottage C is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Point Clear. This 2.5-star hotel in Mobile features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Comfortable 2400 Square Foot Cottage With Pool on 3 Wooded Acres, Near Beach is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the center of Point Clear. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Gulf Shores can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Relax, Reconnect, Return to Simpler Times is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Point Clear. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mobile can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and walkable location.
Dressing for Point Clear
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Point Clear gets about 66.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 39°F