Visiting Pollock Pines
Visitors to Pollock Pines are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, coffeehouses, and ski areas.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Placerville
- The closest major airport is in Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pollock Pines
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Pollock Pines Recreation Park and Sly Park Campground. Additionally, you might want to add Pollock Pines-Camino Community Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pollock Pines. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Stagecoach Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Westhaven Inn Pollock Pines - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kirkwood Mountain Resort, located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city center, and Heavenly Ski Resort, which is 25.7 mi/41.4 km away.
Dressing for Pollock Pines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Pollock Pines each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F