Visiting Cameron Park
Visitors to Cameron Park are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Placerville
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cameron Park
Places to visit in the larger region include Cielo Estate, Bass Lake Golf Course, and Red Hawk Casino. You'll also find Kids Quest and Empire Ranch Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Cameron Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cameron Park is 39.41 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F