Visiting Puerto Nuevo
Visitors to Puerto Nuevo are sure to enjoy the seafood restaurants, beaches, and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its live music, bars, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Club Campestre Golf Course.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Puerto Nuevo
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Nuevo
A favorite place to visit in the city is All the Pretty Horses of Baja Rides and Rescue. Additionally, you'll find Club Campestre Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Puerto Nuevo. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Puerto Nuevo Baja Hotel & Villas - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Puerto Nuevo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Puerto Nuevo gets about 9.92 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F