Find Hotels in Puxi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
Where to stay in Puxi
4.5/5Wonderful!(154 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Jing'an Temple while getting to know Jing'an, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Yanchang Road Station or Circus World Station to see more of the area.
4/5Very Good!(642 area reviews)
Shanghai Disneyland© and Shanghai Tower are top sights in Pudong, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Pudong International Airport Station or Haitiansan Road Station to see more sights in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(65 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful gardens and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Downtown Shanghai. Check out top attractions like Yu Garden and The Bund, and jump on the metro at East Nanjing Road Station or Yuyuan Garden Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(575 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful gardens and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Huangpu. Check out top attractions like Yu Garden and People's Square, and jump on the metro at Xiaonanmen Station or Laoximen Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(75 area reviews)
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Xuhui. If sightseeing is on the list, Shanghai Stadium is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Shilong Road Station or Caobao Road Station to see more of the area.
Travelers to Puxi give high marks for the shopping, fascinating museums, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing tours, restaurants, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Jing'an Temple, Jade Buddha Temple, and Former Shanghai French Concession.
- There are 1048 hotels and other accommodations in Puxi
- The closest major airport is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Puxi
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Former Shanghai French Concession, Shanghai Museum, and Paramount. Attractions like Shanghai Zoo, Great World Entertainment Center, and Shanghai Circus World are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Jing'an Temple, Jade Buddha Temple, and People's Square.
In Puxi, you'll find 1048 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Capella Shanghai, Jian Ye Li - This 5-star hotel in Xuhui features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Fairmont Peace Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Downtown Shanghai features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Golden Tulip Bund New Asia - This 4-star hotel in Hong Kou features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to public transit.
Other favorite sights in Puxi include Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre, Old Chinese City, and Nanjing Road Shopping District. Outside the city, popular places to see include Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park, 4.1 mi/6.6 km from the city center, and Oriental Pearl Tower, which is 4.6 mi/7.4 km away.
Getting Around Puxi
With so many transportation options, seeing Puxi is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Songhong Road Station, Jiangsu Road Station, and Library Station. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Shanghai Railway Station or Shanghai South Railway Station.
Dressing for Puxi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puxi is 44.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F