Bed and Breakfast in Quincy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Quincy
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Quincy
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Quincy
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Staybridge Suites Boston- Quincy, by IHG
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
B&Bs and More in Quincy
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a cozy environment, a B&B might be the perfect option for your vacation to Quincy. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1444 accommodations and 36 B&Bs in the surrounding area. If you want to lose yourself exploring fascinating exhibits, you might consider stopping by Quincy Historical Society Museum and US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem while you're in town.
B&Bs Near Quincy
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and tasty breakfasts, B&Bs all have a unique setting. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Oasis Guest House: 2.5 stars
- 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the downtown core
Irving House At Harvard: 3 stars
- Situated 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
Wyman Bed & Breakfast: 2 rooms
- 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of downtown
- Buffet breakfast
- Deep soaking tub
Perkins Inn: 3 stars, 9 rooms
- Located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city's core
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
Weather in Quincy
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Quincy:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 43.74 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll be sure to enjoy Quincy for its array of dining options and bar scene. If cultural attractions are high on your list, Quincy Historical Society Museum and US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem are spots to check out. You might put United First Parish Church and Dorothy Quincy Homestead on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Quincy for its:
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Quincy?
Fly into Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), which is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transit at Quincy Adams Station, Wollaston Station, and North Quincy Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Quincy Center Station.