Find Motels in Quincy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Quincy
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Quincy
Staybridge Suites Boston- Quincy, by IHG
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Quincy
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Quincy Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Boston area, there are 12 low-cost motels among more than 1242 hotels and other lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Quincy has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, and World Trade Center.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Quincy
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Quincy is 20 mi (32.1 km) away
- Enjoy access to the conference center, and freebies including WiFi and RV/bus/truck parking.
- Located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Quincy
- Central Quincy is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like satellite TV.
- 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of Quincy
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in QuincyEnjoy the lively bars and top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Quincy have good things to say about its shops and riverfront.
Here are favorite places in and around Quincy:
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
- World Trade Center
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Adams National Historic Park
- Wollaston Beach
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- New England Aquarium
- Franklin Park Zoo
- F1 Boston
Quincy is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit QuincyDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Quincy by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.74 inches in a year
How to Get to Quincy and Around the Area
|Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)||Airport||7.9 mi (12.8 km)|
|Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial)||Airport||10 mi (16.1 km)|
|Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field)||Airport||20.6 mi (33.2 km)|
|Quincy Adams Station||Metro Station||1.3 mi (2.2 km)|
|Wollaston Station||Metro Station||1.4 mi (2.2 km)|
|North Quincy Station||Metro Station||2.1 mi (3.4 km)|
|Quincy Center Station||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|