Find Cheap Hostels in Quincy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Quincy
Other property types in Quincy
Staybridge Suites Boston- Quincy, by IHG
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Quincy
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Hostels and More in Quincy
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Quincy, there are 1141 lodging choices within a 10-mile radius, and we'll help you pick one that works for you. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and save more money for exploring during your vacation. You can enjoy activities like shopping, and the river views create an appealing natural setting.
Wondering where other travelers have stayed in Quincy? Here are some popular properties that might have reasonable prices:
Boston Marriott Quincy - Property features at this hotel include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston - Property features at this motel include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Quincy/Boston - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a shared/communal kitchen at this guesthouse.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Quincy?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 36° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 52° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.74 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Quincy?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- Copley Place
- Boston Common
- Adams National Historic Park
- Boston Harbor Islands State Park
- Boston Public Garden
- Quincy Historical Society Museum
- US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem
- USS Constitution Museum
Overall, Quincy is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Quincy and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) away from the city center. Another option is Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), situated 10 mi (16.1 km) away. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transit to get around. You can take advantage of metro transit at Quincy Adams Station, Wollaston Station, and North Quincy Station. If you're hoping to explore more of the surrounding area, head over to Quincy Center Station to catch a train.