Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you probably picture yourself sauntering around downtown, gazing up at the exquisite nature or the buildings all around you. Still, there is one feature you have been anticipating most of all: Rice Eccles Stadium. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Future Rice Eccles Stadium Hotel
Hotels near Rice Eccles Stadium
Rice Eccles Stadium boasts quite a few extraordinary events, so purchase your tickets and get excited!
It's situated in Salt Lake City, the state's capital city. This city is visited by travelers from many different regions of the world.
Are you searching for a place to stay a short commute from Rice Eccles Stadium? Select from 5 accommodation options located within 2 miles. The Anniversary Inn - 5th South and the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast are only 0.7 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/University-Foothill Dr, is 2 miles away.
If you can't afford to fork out a small fortune on your accommodation, you'll be relieved to hear that there are several budget hotels in the area. You don't need to look further than the Grand America Hotel or the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek for comfortability at a decent price.
In need of a bit of luxury? You'll be pleased to hear that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. Check out the Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown and the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City for superior amenities.
Very few tourists can tolerate a jam-packed day of tours and sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Einstein Bros. Bagels is a top rest stop as it is close to Rice Eccles Stadium. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have dinner at another nearby establishment, The Pie Pizzeria - Underground. Finally, wander to Big Ed's - University of Utah Restaurant. Have a drink and mingle with the locals.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Rice Eccles Stadium:
- Have a seat and enjoy the atmosphere of one of the local area's popular civic places, Olympic Legacy Cauldron Park.
- Enjoy an outing devoted to arts and culture at Utah Museum of Fine Art, a prominent art museum here.
- Utah Museum of Natural History is an interesting day out for the whole family and you are sure to learn some interesting things about our planet.
- Kingsbury Hall is a key piece of this destination's energetic cultural landscape. You'll enjoy a fun night at theater here as well as get an insight into the local performing arts scene.
- Take a self-guided tour of University of Utah and watch as the energetic and ambitious scholars scramble to their buildings.
Hotels and lodging in Downtown Salt Lake City here on Expedia have everything you require, so you can be certain to find lodging near Rice Eccles Stadium that you'll enjoy. Downtown Salt Lake City experienced more than a few guests in the last year, so start researching. You're just a click away from the inside information you're looking for. When reservation time hits, you'll spend boldly: visitors of all types would suggest their Downtown Salt Lake City hotel to an associate.
- The concierge service at lodging around Rice Eccles Stadium will be wonderful which can only enrich your holiday to this marvelous site.
- Discover that accommodation in Downtown Salt Lake City will be ready to welcome you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we offer suites that are relaxing for all groups.
Suites close to Downtown Salt Lake City received extra visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's vast database of hotels near Rice Eccles Stadium.
Downtown Salt Lake City Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Downtown Salt Lake City after Rice Eccles Stadium is realized.
- Be cultured about the region's past, then enjoy an evening out on the town to conclude the exploration right.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also find Downtown Salt Lake City knows its stuff when it comes to personalized assistance.
- Downtown Salt Lake City treasures have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but the number of visits has been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to make your dreams a reality is now.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few awe-inspiring photo ops. Paying a visit to Downtown Salt Lake City is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Rice Eccles Stadium. Book today!