Visitors to Rehoboth are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and shopping. Kennedy Plaza, Rhode Island State Capitol Building, and Roger Williams Park Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Rehoboth
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 13.7 mi (22 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rehoboth
Kennedy Plaza, Rhode Island State Capitol Building, and Roger Williams Park Zoo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Monster Mini Golf and Seekonk Speedway in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gilbert's Tree Farm B&B - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rehoboth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Rehoboth each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F