Find Hotels in Cross Lanes, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Visiting Cross Lanes
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cross Lanes, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- You'll find 42 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charleston
- The closest major airport is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cross Lanes
Places to visit in the larger region include Ridenour Memorial Park, Scarlet Oaks Country Club, and Nitro City Park. In the area, you'll also find Southridge Center and Charleston Town Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Cross Lanes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
- Mardi Gras Casino & Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cross Lanes - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cross Lanes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 44.02 inches of rain falls on Cross Lanes each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cross Lanes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cross Lanes, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cross Lanes?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cross Lanes?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Cross Lanes?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Cross Lanes?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Cross Lanes?
Where is the best place to stay close to Mardi Gras Casino?
What about the best place to stay near Tri State Racetrack and Gaming Center?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Cross Lanes?
What's the best accommodation to visit the local casinos in Cross Lanes?
What are some accommodations with pools in Cross Lanes?
Recent reviews of Cross Lanes hotels
More trip options
- Cross Lanes Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cross Lanes Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cross Lanes Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cross Lanes
- More Hotel Options in Cross Lanes
- Cross Lanes Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Charleston
- Other Hotels near Cross Lanes, Charleston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends