Visiting Roaring Gap
Visitors can enjoy all that Roaring Gap has to offer including the mountain views, restaurants, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Roaring Gap
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 46.3 mi (74.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roaring Gap
A couple of favorite places to visit are Olde Beau Golf and Country Club and Stone Mountain State Park. In the area, you'll also find Hutchinson Homestead and McRitchie Winery and Ciderworks.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- High Meadows Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Roaring Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 44.84 inches of rain falls on Roaring Gap each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F