Visiting Rodney Bay
Travelers to Rodney Bay give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, bars, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Marigot Bay, Reduit Beach, and Pigeon Island National Park.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Rodney Bay
- The closest major airport is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rodney Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Marigot Bay and Reduit Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rodney Bay. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Coco Palm - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Cleopatra Villas - Sea View - Our customers love the pool and proximity to public transit at this apartment. This 2.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bay Gardens Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and clean rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Pigeon Island National Park, located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Rodney Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Rodney Bay gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F