Spending some time at Runaway Rapids Waterpark is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
It is 35 miles from the state capital, Trenton. It's a bit of a journey, but definitely worth it!
There are a minimum of 3 hotels that wil place you a maximum of 6 miles from Runaway Rapids Waterpark. You will probably find something to your liking at the Holiday Inn Hazlet and Comfort Inn Middletown-Red Bank.
There's absolutely no need to go without delicious coffee and sweet snacks in the area around Runaway Rapids Waterpark. Kazia Rae's Chicken & Bubble Tea is a regarded place loved by locals and tourists alike, and is merely a short stroll away. When hunger strikes, have a full meal at Barb's Big Burritos. This establishment is also close. And then, start an entertaining night with some beers at Applejack Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Runaway Rapids Waterpark
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- It's wild, it's entertaining and it is fun for all ages. If you are looking for a way to cool off, Keansburg Amusement Park is a fantastic place to take the whole family.
- Revel in the aromatic scents and dazzling flower exhibitions at Deep Cut Gardens. To have the best experience here, time it so that you're there on a day when you can witness a majority of the flowers in full bloom.
- PNC Bank Art Center is a major arts center that offers locals and visitors alike a broad range of functions and exhibitions, including art presentations, music festivals and art courses.
- New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial is a remarkable structure that is a commemoration of past events.
- Visit Mount Loretto Unique Area, a popular destination for small groups and travelers looking to learn more about this area's significant natural areas.