Visiting Red Bank
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Red Bank, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, theaters, and live music.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Bank
The city is well known for its theaters and live music, and cultural venues include Count Basie Theater and Two River Theater. Additionally, you might want to add Marine Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Red Bank. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- The Oyster Point Hotel - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Molly Pitcher Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Red Bank
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Bank is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F