Find Hotels in Red Bank, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Visiting Red Bank
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Red Bank, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, theaters, and live music.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Bank
The city is well known for its theaters and live music, and cultural venues include Count Basie Theater and Two River Theater. Additionally, you might want to add Marine Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Red Bank. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- The Oyster Point Hotel - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Molly Pitcher Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Red Bank
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Bank is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Red Bank?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Red Bank, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Red Bank?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Red Bank?
What's the best accommodation for families in Red Bank?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Red Bank?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Red Bank?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Count Basie Theater?
What about the best place to stay close to Ricky's Candy, Cones & Chaos?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Red Bank?
What's the best boutique hotel in Red Bank?
What are some accommodations with pools in Red Bank?
Recent reviews of Red Bank hotels
More trip options
- Red Bank Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Red Bank Airports
- Hotels near Popular Red Bank Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Red Bank
- More Hotel Options in Red Bank
- Red Bank Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Other Hotels near Red Bank, Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends