Visitors can enjoy all that Holmdel has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theaters, and monuments.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Holmdel
Favorite places to visit in the city include Holmdel Park, New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and PNC Bank Art Center. Additionally, you'll find Deep Cut Gardens and 4JG's Orchards & Vineyards in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Holmdel, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Executive Suites is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Holmdel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Carteret can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Insignia Hotel An Ascend Hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Holmdel. This 2.5-star hotel in Brooklyn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the center of Holmdel. This 4-star hotel in Newark features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Holmdel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Holmdel gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F